BCA knows the ABCs of banking in Indonesia. BCA (officially Bank Central Asia) provides commercial and personal banking services through about 850 branches, more than 6,200 ATMs, and via phone, mobile device or the Web. Its lending activities include home loans and refinancing, apartment and car loans, and loans to corporations and small businesses. The bank also offers insurance, treasury, and international banking services. Through FarIndo Investments (Mauritius) Ltd., members of the Hartono family own more than 50% of the stock of BCA, which was placed under government control in 1998 following a rush on the bank. After restructuring, the government gradually sold off its controlling stake in the bank.
PT. Bank Central Asia Tbk is currentyl looking for those who has what it takes to be a
BCA Development Program (BDP) - Throughout Indonesia
* Bachelor Degree S1 or S2 from the leading universities.
* Minimum GPA 3.00 for S1 and 3.25 for S2 (on a scale of 4.00).
* Maximum age 25 years for S1 and 27 years for S2.
* Good communication.
* High motivation.
* High-power analysis.
* Able to work in teams.
* Not married and willing to not get married during the education.
* Willing to be assigned and placed in the BCA branches across Indonesia among BCA needs.
* Willing to participate in education and undergo bond department after education.
* Passed in the selection.
* Closing Date: 06 July 2011
For those interested candidates, please apply online to : Lowongan BCA.