PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk (Danamon) is the second largest private national bank and the fifth largest commercial bank in Indonesia, with a 5% share of the domestic system loans and deposits. Danamon has the widest geographic distribution network of all Indonesian banks with 500 branch offices, 790 ATMs and is well-supported by more than 17,000 employees. Danamon is recognized as Indonesia's leading SME and consumer bank and also serves corporate and institutional customers across Indonesia. Bank Danamon Indonesia as one of the leading bank in Indonesia is currently searching for a highly qualified professional with proven track record of achievements to take on this challenging role to sustain and prolong its competitive position in the market as:
Small Medium Enterprise Relationship Officer Trainee
Work Location: Surabaya, Denpasar, Nusa Tenggara
Through intensive & dedicated training program, you will learn to be a representative bank in providing the best support for business through marketing and risk management of lending and deposit facilities.
* S1 Degree from the faculty of Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Civil or Industrial Engineering from private universities / leading the country, with a minimum GPA of 2.75
* Opening opportunities for fresh graduates and for those who have experience of at least 1 (one) years of experience in sales and marketing will get priority
* It has a sharp and in-depth business analysis skills
* Flexible in communicating and has a network of extensive business connections and
* Highly motivated and able to work individually or team.
Submit an application accompanied by a photo current resume (no more than 1MB) and include the position code and city in subject line before June 30, 2011 to:
arum.asmoro @ danamon.co.id
Bank Danamon Indonesia
Jl. Gubernur Suryo No. 12, Surabaya
(For Jawa Timur, Bali & Nusa Tenggara)
Closing date : June 30, 2011