PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (BTPN) was established in Bandung on 5th February 1958 with the objectives was to help alleviate the economic well-being of pensioners, both the military and civil servants. Besides continuing to expand of its core pension business, which has been it’s backbone for 50 years, the Bank entered the micro and small enterprise (MSE) and Sharia businesses, with the opening of 46 branches of btpn | mitra usaha rakyat throughout Indonesia and 2 (two) sharia branches. We invite highly motivated individuals like you to be part of our team as:
IT Implementation Staff - Jakarta
• To be responsible for the overall direction, review, implementation, control and timely completion of all changes in IT Infrastructure & IT Projects, ensuring consistency with organisational strategy, commitments and goals.
• To play a key role in reviewing change & new initiatives meet business & implementation schedule. To drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the project such that business results are achieved.
• To work and synergy through many others in the IT organization to succeed. The Candidate will support IT Operations & IT Field Support teams in integrating change management activities.
To be successful you must be a graduate S1/S2 from IT, or related discipline and must be able to demonstrate:
• Knowledge of SDLC - Systems Development Life Cycle.
• Familiarity with ITIL V3 approaches. Experience and knowledge of Change & Release management principles and methodologies.
• Exceptional communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia & English – both written and verbal.
• Great communication skills and the ability to explain complex situation in a simple way.
• Having a creative, innovative and problem solver attitude / personality
• Ability to work independently, rapidly, under pressure and able to work on long duration during implementation.
• A willingness to adapt, to overcome and survive in a rapidly changing situation and technical environment.
• Experience of past Software Implementor/Technical Support is preferred.
Please send your detailed profile, working experience, expected salaries, email address and contact number addressed to email address below. (format file: *doc, *pdf, *zip, max 300kb)