PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero)is the national airline of Indonesia. It is named after the mythical bird Garuda. It is headquartered at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang. In Indian Vedic tradition, Garuda is the carrier of the Hindu god Vishnu; a representation of Garuda appears in the coat of arms of Indonesia.
The airline is based in Jakarta at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, and also has a hub at Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali. The airline flies to a number of destinations in South-East,East Asia, the Middle East and Australia. It also previously flew to several destinations in Europe and North America. From June 2007 to July 2009, Garuda, along with all Indonesian airlines, was banned from flying to the EU. However, this ban has been lifted since July 2009.
Garuda Indonesia is listed as a 4-star airline by Skytrax, and is also listed among Skytrax's Quality Approved Airlines. It is wholly owned by the Indonesian Government and employs 6,285 staff (at March 2007)
PASSENGERS SERVICE ASSURANCE
1. Ensuring the achievement of On Time Performance (OTP) via the Pre and Post Flight handling Handling and Customer Service
2. Ensuring the Pre and Post Flight Operational handling and Customer Service by Ground Handling Agent (GHA), working in accordance with applicable SOPs
3. Ensure handling of Code Share Agreement for Pre and Post Flight Handling and Customer Service with Other Carrier done according to procedure
4. Ensuring availability of activity reports relating to the Pre and Post Flight Handling and Customer Service
5. Ensure handling of Flight Irregularities by GHA run in accordance with SOP
6. Ensuring availability of Flight report irregularities
7. Ensures implementation of operational activities of flight and in flight catering in accordance with (Service Level Agreement) SLA
8. Ensuring the follow-up findings of SLA, Service Station Report by GHA actionable
OPERATION SERVICE ASSURANCE
1. Ensuring the achievement of On Time Performance (OTP) via the operational handling of Load Control / Ramp Control / Catering Control by Ground Handling Agent (GHA)
2. Ensuring operational Load Control / Ramp Control / Catering Control by GHA run in accordance with applicable SOPs
3. Ensuring availability of activity reports relating to Load Control / Ramp Control / Catering Control
4. Ensure handling of Flight Irregularities by GHA run in accordance with SOP
5. Ensuring availability of Flight report irregularities
6. Ensures implementation of operational activities of flight and in flight catering in accordance with SLA
7. Ensuring the follow-up findings of SLA, Station Operations Report by GHA actionable
* Male / Female
* Indonesian citizen
* Age max. 28 years
* Education min. D3 all the majors (preferably majoring in Air Transportation / Airport Operations) of the university / educational institutions leading
* GPA min. 2.75 (4:00 scale)
* Able interesting
* Min height for women. 160cm, and men min. 165cm, with a weight proportional
* Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
* Mastering English (active oral and written)
* Mastering the use of computer and information system applications (min. Ms Office and Internet)
* Willing to be placed in the airport area and works with shift system (shuttle provided with door-to-door)
Pilot Recruitment For Boeing 737-Series Aircraft
Garuda Indonesia, the national flag carrier of Indonesia, is expanding its Boeing 737 Series fleet and is seeking qualified pilots to be part of our winning team.
We are seeking Rated Captain Pilots Boeing 737-300/400/500 to be converted as Boeing 737-800 (NG) Captain. Candidates must be Indonesian citizens who are fluent in English and of good character.
Specific Requierments :
1. Holding Valid ATPL with Instrument Rating.
2. Holding current rating for Boeing 737-300/400/500 with minimum 3 Take Offs & Landings within last 90 days.
3. Having a minimum of 2000 hours experience on jet aircraft and 1000 command hours on Type Boeing 737-300/400/500.
4. Having Valid First Class Medical Certificate.
5. Hold an ICAO English Proficiency Certificate minimum level IV
6. Passed screening and Proficiency Test conducted by Garuda Indonesia.
Garuda Indonesia offers a highly attractive compensation & benefits package.
To Apply for this opportunity please submit your application and CV by signing into our linked e-recruitment website, Lowongan Garuda within 2 (two) weeks from the date of this adverstisement.
For futher information please call:
Dipo Prima Prajoko (office hour 07.30-16.30 WIB)
Phone: 021-2560 1042 or Mobile: 0812222 8089