Coca – Cola Amatil Indonesia is one of the leading manufactures and distributors of soft drinks in Indonesia – products of The Coca-Cola Company. We have over 400,000 outlets, 120 Sales Centers, and operates in 10 Unit Operations. Today, with approximately 9.000 employees, millions cases of drinks are distributed to refresh Indonesia everyday! We are inviting the right candidate to fill in a challenging position in Information technology area as:
Legal Associate - Jakarta
The position will be within Legal Section located in our corporate office in Jakarta. The Legal Associate together with other members of the Legal Section is responsible to handle ad oversee legal matters of the company by doing, among others, the following:
* Providing advices and dealing with legal issues (in the broadest sense of meaning), including handling police maters and litigation proceedings, standardizing various agreements, drafting and issuing Standard Operating Procedure, policy or guidance as well as legal opinion
* Ensuring the company’s compliance with the prevailing laws and legislation in Indonesia including government reporting requirements
* Implementing corporate formalities and doing legal secretarial works
* Procuring and maintaining licenses and permits of the company
* Supporting other departments or functions in their activities
* Maintaining good and professional relationship with relevant business associations and government institutions; and
* Managing legal risks of the company
* Keeping abreast of any new development in legal area including giving updates and conducting workshops or training for relevant function.
* The Legal Associate will provide technical guidance and expertise in legal area and is held accountable for working productively with other departments or functions to support the objective of the company.
In charge for the aforementioned essential role, you would be expected to have the following qualifications:
* Hold Indonesian citizenship and be in an excellent health condition
* Preferably male
* Bachelor degree from a reputable university majoring in law area preferably having master degree from overseas
* Strong analytical and influencing skills are required to identify business improvement opportunities and drive change
* Excellent communication skill both verbal and written in English and Indonesian
* Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges
* Should be a reliable person, confident, team player, proactive, assertive, open, honest,and co-operative
* Willing to travel to other provinces
* Able to maintain stable performance under pressure.
Treasury & Risk Analyst - Jakarta
The position will be within Finance Department located in our corporate office in Jakarta. Within CCAI, the Treasury & Risk Analyst provides services in coordinating foreign currency exposure forecasting; develop FX risk management strategies, reporting analysis for decision making, and insurance management. The position has to deal with external parties (Banks, Insurance Broker and Risk Consultant). Since the FX forecasting and insurance involved all departments, the key challenges of this position are coordination, knowing the critical success factors of the Company’s business, being able to think strategically. In this position, you will be responsible for the following accountabilities:
* Effectively managing Foreign Currency Payments and Hedging, provide Complete Monthly Management Reporting in relation to exposures and hedging levels. Complete hedge effectiveness testing where required in order complying with hedge accounting requirements.
* Developing FX and risk management strategies by obtaining a series of technical analysis including the overall economic outlook trends/forecast.
* Providing common background assumptions for the development of FX exposure forecast, administers the forecast and review process in co-ordination with various levels of management (particularly Business Planning, Supply Chain, Technical Commercial, Sales and Marketing and Plant) and develops relevant criteria, framework, guidelines and procedures in preparing and developing FX forecast.
* Reviewing and evaluating the soundness and reasonability of FX forecast versus company objectives. Determines relevant conclusions and actions required making plans.
* Ensuring timely submission of required FX Forecast to Coca-Cola Amatil Treasury.
* Comparing actual FX exposure results with the forecast and standards of operation and report/analyze such results to the Treasury and Risk Manager. This includes raw material, indirect expense and capital spending.
* Completing annual renewal insurance for global and local arrangement which covers property, marine and non-life insurance and ensure adequate insurance coverage at least cost.
* Responsible to coordinate with related functions if any claims happened, ensure to complete recovery and liaise with Coca-Cola Amatil Risk and Insurance Manager.
* Identifying and evaluating potential risk in Plant Operation, follow up any corrective action plan and coordinate with Technical Operation Manager.
* Routine communication and up-dates with:
o CCAI technical commercial team with foreign currency Capital spending
o CCAI Supply Chain on exposures related with foreign currency Raw Material spending
o CCA Treasury
o CCA Risk and Insurance Manager
o Banking counterparties on foreign currency volatility trends
o Insurance Broker and Risk Consultant
Playing a pivotal role in Finance area, you are expected to have the following qualifications:
* Holding minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable University majoring Financial Management or other Finance area.
* Having at least 2 years experience in Treasury of other company or in banking industry and having exposure in FX and Risk management
* Demonstrating a good common sense in understanding of relevant business nature, highlighting every financial consequence and ability to deliver result.
* Good communication skill both verbal and written in English and Bahasa
* Core Competencies required: Orientation to Excellence, Customer Orientation, Communication and Influencing, Problem Solving and Collaboration.
* Leadership Competencies required: Planning and Executing
* Technical Competencies required: Oracle System Understanding, Electronic Banking Experience, Work Management and Forecasting.
Master Data Analyst - Jakarta
This position will primarily focus on Master Data Governance, Solutions Delivery, Performance Monitoring and Business Process improvement in Master Data Management through development and deployment of Company Master Data Standards and Protocols, Validation Rules, Scorecard, Business Exception Criteria and Administration procedure. The role of Master Data Analyst aimed to ensure that CCAI business across Indonesia is supplied with excellent quality of data which is critical to ensure continuity of its business and to enable management & decision makers to rely and make strategic and tactical business decisions based on this high quality data. In your capacity as the Master Data Analyst, you will be in charge for the following chores:
* Design and implement Master Data Standards & Protocols, Standard Operating Procedure, User Guide, Service Level Agreement, Validation Rules and Business Processes across CCAI Organization. Ensure that the documents are up to date at all time.
* Provide visibility on issues, opportunities and performance to business through establishment of standard business exception reports and scorecard.
* Identify Business requirement and develop Master Data plans and solutions that add the highest value to the business.
* Partner with other functional groups to ensure the education and the discipline of having quality master file data at all time.
* Ensure sound and continuous improvement in the area of Master Data processes, procedures, systems and tools which enable business to generate more revenue, reduce cost, or improve its services to customer.
* Work with functional department to perform comprehensive regular analysis and compliance audit where appropriate to address master data issues and ensure integrity of master data.
* Deliver solution to every escalated problem from Helpdesk as the 2nd level application support and develop procedure or process to prevent problems from re-occurring
In charge for such a pivotal role, ideally, the incumbent would demonstrate the following qualifications:
* S1 Degree from well known university in master data management, information management, industrial engineering or other related areas with preferably 3 years or greater experience in working with master data management, business support or business applications in an IT department environment
* Have an excellent work management skills in establishing a course of action to accomplish specific goals, planning proper assignments of personnel and appropriate allocation of resources, taking action to monitor processes, tasks or activities, and keeping track of delegated tasks and assignments.
* Having good interest in master data management and business process designing, ability to operate and analyze Core CCAI business applications (BASIS, ORACLE, SAP, DataStream, Lotus Notes and PC Based Applications)
* Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
* Good organization and process orientation.
* Good common sense in understanding relevant business issues and the ability to stimulate
* Ability to assimilate and apply in timely manner new job information, accurately check the processes and result of a task.
* Be reliable person, proactive, open, honest and co-operative and demonstrating excellent capability in dealing with difficult customer and under pressure situation.
Send your comprehensive resume with photograph (not more than 100 Kb) to : Nurfidha.Rahmi.Devi@sea.ccamatil.com.
Only short listed candidate will be proceed.